Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Day 2 Be a Better Housewife

Day one didn't really go as planned! 

  • Go to my wonderful friend's house to pick up an outdoor swing for the baby!
  • Meet Mom at Grandpa's to help clean his house.
  • Put down borax in the garage to take care of the ants.
  • Clean/Reorganize kitchen
  • Inventory said kitchen
  • Plan Menu for the month
  • Write grocery list
I managed to only get 2 1/2 things done :(

Dinner was a disater last night.  I thawed some pot roast leftovers from a couple weeks ago, but all of the meat was tough and fatty so it's getting ready to go outside with the dog!  He'll love it, I know that!! 

I fell into my regular trap! I'm going in just a few (as soon as the little boy is settled down) to put the borax in the garage.  I'm going to finish the rest before I start a new list.  We also have tons of stuff to do outside today since it's hubby's day off!  I feel good about trying extra hard, but I have a long way to go. 

No comments:

Post a Comment