Thursday, June 2, 2011

Be a Better Housewife Day #3

    I got everything done on the list except the Borax and I 'm going to do that soon as the little beast in my arms decides to stop clinging to me for dear life!  Darn teeth!  I'm pretty proud of The Hoosier Husband yesterday for fixing up our swing outside.  It turned into a MUCH bigger project than either of us thought it would be, but that happens sometimes! 
    These things were hanging around from Day 1, but I managed to get them all done (well almost).
  • Go to my wonderful friend's house to pick up an outdoor swing for the baby!
  • Meet Mom at Grandpa's to help clean his house.
  • Put down borax in the garage to take care of the ants.
  • Clean/Reorganize kitchen
  • Inventory said kitchen
  • Plan Menu for the month
  • Write grocery list
So, the plan for today!  I feel like doing NOTHING, but I'll never be a Better Hoosier Housewife doing that! 
  • The oft mentioned Borax in the garage <---said in a British accent
  • Reorganize the plastic drawer in the kitchen (all the Rubbermaid containers and such)
  • Clean our bedroom
  • Carry the clothes and baby gear the kids have outgrown outside
  • sweep front porch and clean up outside
  • Go grocery shopping

No comments:

Post a Comment